Cranberry Portage Elementary School is a Nursery to Grade 8 school with approximately 93 students located in Cranberry Portage, Manitoba. Cranberry Portage is a scenic “cottage country” community of approximately 1,000 people located 50 km south of Flin Flon. Community services include a gas station, health centre with ambulance service, community recreation centre and arena and regular air service (Flin Flon & The Pas).
Qualifications: • Bachelor of Education Degree
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate (or eligibility for)
• Previous Early Years teaching experience
• Previous music experience would be considered an asset
• Excellent understanding of current Manitoba Curricula and differentiated instruction
• Strong classroom management skills
• Proficiency in a variety of computer applications in a network environment and experience with and understanding of school-based technology
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Willingness to volunteer with extra-curricular activities
• Experience working in a northern community
• A team player committed to the belief that all students can learn
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job