POSITION: COORDINATOR STRATEGIC PLAN KI
DEPARTMENT: GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
COMPETITION NUMBER: COORD1808-01
STATUS: TEMPORARY FULL-TIME
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT: AUGUST 2018 TO JUNE 30, 2020
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Director General, the role of the Coordinator is to implement the strategic plan of Kativik Ilisarniliriniq. The Coordinator will be expected to make the liaison between the different departments and committees in charge of implementing the strategic plan.
IN GENERAL, THIS POSITION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in the preparation, the updating and the application of the strategic plan;
• Identify the resources needed for the implementation of the strategic plan;
• Recommend appropriate standards and procedures;
• Evaluate the results of the different actions taken;
• Provide advice and assistance to the management staff within the limit of his or her area of expertise;
• Study and analyze the different documents produced by the different departments and committees;
• Visit different Nunavik communities to oversee the implementation of the strategic plan;
• Prepare and present timely reports for the Council of Commissioners;
• Any other related tasks.
A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate specialty such as project management.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
• 5 years of relevant experience;
• Proven analytical and writing abilities;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in two of the three official languages of the Board; (Inuktitut, English, French);
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office (excel).
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
Class 7* as per the KI working conditions of managers: from $76,758 to $102,342 annually depending on qualifications and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
• 20 days of annual vacation
• 2 weeks of vacation during the holiday season
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
• Summer schedule
• Social trips
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job