TEMPORARY SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Externalapplicants must provide a current police information (including vulnerablesectors) check, and a current intervention record check prior to receiving acontract, if chosen as the successful candidate.
The Holy Spirit Catholic School Division invitesapplications for the position of temporary Speech Language Pathologist tocommence on August 29, 2018 and terminate September 28, 2018, or upon thereturn of the permanent employee, whichever occurs first.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Eligible to register with Alberta College of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA)
- Experience in the provision of speech language assessments, intervention and consultation with children
- Hanen Training in \"Learning Language and Loving It\", \"ABC and Beyond\" and experience working with diverse cultures would be an asset.
Working with a strong and supportive Early Learningteam, under the direction of the Coordinator of Early Learning, theSpeech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for supporting the programmingof children with severe speech-language needs as well as supporting theembedding language programming within the Early Learning programs. Thesuccessful candidate will have the opportunity to provide professionaldevelopment and on-site coaching for staff working within the Early Learningand Kindergarten programs. Working within the Early Learning Team supportingfamilies with their child's learning journey at home.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Strong and Supportive Early Learning Team
The Holy Spirit Catholic Schools endeavours to providea system of education which will meet the educational needs of young people atall levels in an atmosphere enlivened by the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
Applicationpackage must include the following:
- A cover letter indicating the position applied for;
- Holy Spirit Support Staff Application Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
- Documentation which would support the education requirements for this position;
- Contact information for 3 references.
Furtherinformation and/or questions relating to this posting can be directed to theCoordinator of Early Learning, Lynn Saler at 403-327-9555.
Interested, qualifiedapplicants are asked to submit by email a complete applicationpackage as described above to:
Mr. Brian Macauley, Deputy Superintendent
Holy Spirit Catholic School Division
Please note: This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish tothank all applicants in advance for submitting résumés, however only thosecandidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Go Here for More Info and to Apply