POSITION: Home Economics/High School Science Teacher
LOCATION: Wanipigow School
START DATE: September 4, 2018
FTE: 1.00 FTE
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Wanipigow School is a modern well-equipped Nursery to Grade 12 school with 280 students located in the community of Hollow Water nestled on the eastern shore of Lake Winnipeg, a two-hour drive northeast of Winnipeg. The beautiful surrounding area features an abundance of canoe routes, fishing spots and in the winter cross-country ski trails. Wanipigow School is proud to offer a Nursery to Grade 4 Ojibwe immersion program.
Qualifications: • Bachelor of Education degree
• Bachelor of Human Ecology Degree
• Valid Manitoba Teacher’s Certificate (or eligibility for)
• A sound knowledge of provincial curricula
• Previous experience teaching Home Economics and High School Science courses
• Strong classroom management skills
• A commitment to differentiated instruction
• A willingness to inquire into best practices and reflect on practices
• A team player committed to the belief that all students can learn
• Willingness to volunteer with extra-curricular activities
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job