The Renert School is a progressive private school in Calgary dedicated to nurturing students’ interests and passions. We employ only inspiring teachers who affect meaningful transformative changes in their students’ lives. We are looking for innovators in education who think outside the box and conceive of education in a broad sense.
We are currently looking for passionate Elementary teachers who can awaken curiosity and love of Literacy and Writing in children, especially in the lower grades (K-5). The ideal candidate is one who can excite students to read and write, is passionate about grammar and diction, and has lots of experience in differentiated learning, and is
Other teaching responsibilities will depend on YOUR strengths (e.g. Social Studies, beginner French/Spanish, Phys Ed, Math or Science) The focus will be on the Humanities.
If you’re an English lover who is excited by anything and everything to do with early Writing, and would like to share your excitement with children in a creative environment, then this is the position for you.
1) are subject matter experts, able to support students at all grades in their respective fields.
2) are practitioners and/or enthusiasts in their field, whose passion for knowledge is infectious.
3) bring many years of proven teaching experience and have deep knowledge of what works and what does not.
4) love children and are committed to transformative education.
5) are compassionate and well-attuned to the emotional and developmental needs of children.
6) can work well as part of a collaborative team of teachers and are not lone riders.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job