Global Education Academy(GEA) is a private school inspected and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education (BSID#883977). Students successfully completing their required credits will be awarded the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). The OSSD is highly respected throughout the world and students may gain admission to universities all over the world.
Global Education Academy has two campuses: Toronto and Thornhill. GEA offers a variety of courses that cater for different needs of students from all over the world, including Ontario credit courses for the OSSD, English as a Second Language (ESL) courses, university pathway programs, and university preparation courses. Toronto campus is also an official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Test Center.
Job Position :
G11/12 Chemistry Teacher
Course Code: sch3u and sch4u
Job Status : Part-time
1. Teach abovementioned courses through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies;
2. Prepare course plan and subject material for presentation according to an approved curriculum;
3. Prepare and administer tests to evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials;
4. Assign and correct homework
5. Conduct Ontario High School courses for international students as scheduled pursuant to the classroom timetable.
6. Attend the administrative and academic meeting such as workshops, seminars within or out of the school.
7. Work with teaching development department to prepare, advise and adjust the teaching plan according to students’ progress.
· Strong educational or academic background, BA degree at minimum
· Relevant teaching experiences and strong understanding on local high school academic courses and English training test.
· Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Values and ethics; Organized
· OCT highly recommend.
· Also can teach Physics or ESL will be asset
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Education Academy.
Welcome to join us. Let’s build a smart world!
Job Type: Part-time
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job