Early Childhood Education
School / Org:
Rowntree Montessori Schools
No. of Positions:
Thursday, 17 May 2018
Open Until Filled
Rowntree Montessori Schools (RMS) is a private school offering enriched Kindergarten to Grade 8 enriched educational programming in friendly and family-oriented campuses. RMS is a GOLD Member of OFIS (Ontario Federation of Independent Schools) and has been registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education since 1969. Over the past few years, RMS has been voted the Top Private School in Brampton by the citizens of Brampton for the last four consecutive years, BEST Private School by the readers of the Brampton Guardian (local paper) for the last six consecutive years, and #1 Top Performing Private School by the readers of the Business Times.
We are inviting teachers to apply for a full-time Montessori Teacher position.
Rowntreeĺs engaging working environment and dedicated administrative team will support you in your role as an educator. Working in small class sizes, and using your progressive 21st Century teaching methods, sound curriculum development strategies and effective classroom management style, you will challenge our students towards reaching their full potential.
We are seeking a visionary teacher who is dynamic, enthusiastic, qualified, and who can become part of an innovative, creative and successful team of educators.
The successful/ideal applicant will - be able to provide a Montessori Diploma
- possess relevant teaching experience (will be considered an asset but is not required)
- Be proficient and knowledgeable with Microsoft Office applications
- Have familiarity with In-classroom Learning Technologies and applications (SMART Notebook, Chromebooks, Google Apps, Document Cameras, Student Response systems, ...) will be considered an asset
- Indicate a willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities before, during and after school
- Be able to integrate and work in a cohesive and positive team player environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
- Have excellent Oral, Writing, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Provide a criminal reference check
- Provide a medical certificate of good health upon request
This is a full-time role with the opportunity for professional growth and career stability. The school provides a competitive salary range, and a comprehensive benefits package. All candidates will be given equal consideration, however, only those selected to attend an interview will be contacted. If selected for an interview, please inform us if you require any accommodations.
Applicants are asked to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Ref#1819M1 in the subject line of their e-mail.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity, encouraging applicants from all qualified individuals.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job