Early Childhood Education
School / Org:
No. of Positions:
Sunday, 22 February 2015
Open Until Filled
Now Hiring: Teacehrs/ECE Teachers
Kidville Canada is a team-oriented place where everyone is committed to providing a positive experience for families. If you love little kids, and have proven experience in working with children - we want to meet you!
We are looking for energetic, outgoing, responsible and loving Early Childhood Education teachers. We offer a competitive salary and a fun work environment.
• Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree, Teacher Certification with OCT or Diploma preferred.
• RECE Certified (preferred)
• Experience teaching and/or working with young children required.
• Must understand the benefits and philosophy behind reflective teaching practices.
• Must be aware of the generally held expectations for development for newborns-6 year olds.
• Must be able to communicate early learning and the value of play.
• Must have enthusiasm, dedication, and a good work ethic.
• Must be fluent in English.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education Canada Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify your email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in Canada or the Province in which this employer is located. To view these qualifications and to apply to this job you must be registered or logged into ECN. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to proceed.
Please quote Education Canada Network
in your application to this job